Pages

1.06.2011

Best Christmas present Ever!

Dear dad,

Merry Christmas!!!
I am very sorry that I don't have much to give you as a gift.
Please forgive me for the things I did.
I love you very much.
I keep doing bad stuff, like hitting your butt, but I am really sorry.
But you kept forgiving me.

Thank you for comforting me when I am sad and blue.
Thank you for helping and cheering me up when I am sick.
It made me feel much better.
I am sad when you are sad.
When you are sick, I am sad.
I pray for you when there is trouble.

You are so caring, nice, kind, funny, silly, handsome, comforting, loving and helpful.
You buy me food, cloths, shelter, and watch after me.
You pray for me when I am in trouble.
I had great time reading the Bible with you.
When I missed the bus you dropped me off.
You changed my blankets and pillows.
You moved me to my bed.
You say good night and give time to read.
You play with us. You are joking and laughing.
You clean after me.
you tell great stories.
I learn from you.
You help me wash.
You check on us in the night.

I don't know a better dad then you.
You are the best dad I know of.
I wouldn't want any other dad but you.
I don't like it when you fight...

You are the best dad ever.
You always encourage me.
You remind me not to give up.
You make me feel brave.
You tell me to be strong and courageous.

I am sorry that I don't have much, but please take this I want to thank you for all of it.
I love you.

Your loving child, C.K.

December 24, 2010

P.S. You taught me a lot. You are a true dad.

No comments: